Sunday, October 26, 2008

I love my birthday!

Today was my birthday and I love my birthday! Tyler and I both took Friday off to celebrate. Tyler made the day the best ever, we started our day off by going to Silver Fork Lodge which we LOVE, after we went bowling and had a blast. We played two games and I beat Tyler both games. After bowling Tyler spoiled me, we went shopping and he bought me a whole new wardrobe for work. After shopping we went to Flemings, then he surprised me with the best massages ever. He did couple massages with a silk bath. After the massage he surprised me by taking me to the Grand America Hotel. It's so beautiful there.
The weekend was amazing we also went to a Halloween party with Casey and Annie. The party was at Koby's house, he works with Tyler and Casey. They have such a beautiful house and they put on an amazing party. I have to say I have never had that much fun at a Halloween party. Tyler and I dressed up as Pirates and we looked awesome, Casey and Annie dressed up as vampires and I think they had the best costumes by far. At the party they did a edible panty contest. We did it in couples and the first couple to eat the panties won. Tyler and I had no clue what we were doing. The panties were gross so I couldn't chock it down. But Casey on the other hand took one for the team and put the whole thing in his mouth. Casey and Annie won and it was hilarious.
After a wonderful Friday and Saturday we celebrated my birthday with the family. The best part about my birthday was Brittney and Ben being able to be in town. I always love seeing those two. Needless to say I had the best 22nd birthday ever! Thank you to my family and my WONDERFUL husband.

8 comments:

Casey, Annie, Brooklyn, Paige and Casey 5 said...

yay!!! I am so excited that you started a blog--we will have lots of fun together with our messages and pictures. I'm so glad you had such a great birthday, you deserve it!

Casey & Becky said...

Good job!.. It is so fun to see each person's perspective on things! I am glad you had a Happy Birthday!

Ben and Brittney said...

I'm so happy that you started a blog. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday.
Love ya
Brittney

Jen said...

Sweet! I am also excited about you starting a blog. I saw your link on your IM. YEA! Now I can at least know a little about what you guys do. I feel like I never see you!!! You guys are practically strangers!
I cant believe all you did on your birthday. All I can say is that Tyler SPOILS YOU ROTTEN!!!! Dang!
I hope you got my Happy Birthday message. I hope to see you Friday.
p.s. I hope you took pics of you in your Halloween costumes! You better have and I hope you post them!!

Kristen said...

Hi, I tracked down your blog through your mom's I hope you don't mind that I added it to mine. It was good seeing you this weekend.

Bridget said...

Yeah you have a blog! I am so glad! Sounds like you had a fun birthday.

Leslie and James said...

hey brandy! cute blog! your wedding looks like it was amazing!!

Lauren Ricci said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I just found it from Britt's link! Sounds like you had the most amazing birthday a girl could ask for. Tyler should give Mike some hints. :-) Hope all is going well in your guys life!